I colored my own hair for the first time in my life today. Don't get me wrong. I've had it colored before. What I said is that I colored it.
And you know what? It wasn't so bad.
I was a little nervous, thinking it would be more complicated than it was (and I did take a ribbing from my family for wearing a modified garbage bag while doing it), but the gray covered nicely and although it's a bit dark, I'm happy with the overall result.
Here are a couple of before and after pictures.
Ignore the fact that I'm not wearing make-up. I washed my face before I started and took a shower after I was done.
This may just become a regular part of my beauty regime. Because for less than ten bucks, I can definitely see myself doing it again!



1 comments:
Looks great Gigi!
Post a Comment