CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 1, 2009

2) Cold Play

We got a new freezer for our garage a couple of months ago. It was lonely. ha ha (I'm so funny.)

The real reason we got a new freezer is because our old one wasn't doing a very good job of freezing anymore. And well, we all know that mushy ice cream isn't what you want when you have your mouth set on ice cream in the first place.

So, I am happy to report that the new freezer (found on craigslist) is not only doing a great job most of the time, but that I have done an amazing job of organizing what we have in it. Like items are together and when I open the door I can get to everything! The last one was a chest type freezer. This new one is an upright. And I love it.


Well, not long after we got the new freezer for the garage, we got a new freezer, -- attached to a refrigerator -- for the kitchen! We started nursing that one along only a few weeks after the garage freezer went out, and we finally had to go and look for something new. Sour milk gets old pretty quickly. Ya know?

Of course what we wanted and what we could afford were not the same thing, but we were pretty happy with our choice of a nice side by side... that would have been delivered promptly had we not thought to measure the space again before it showed up. Craig, being the smarty he is, though, found out that our new beauty was going to be too big for our kitchen, so he went back to the store and we ended up with this!

 
Posted by Picasa

Go ahead and covet it for a minute. Salivate too if you need to. I sometimes stroke it when I walk by -- just to make sure its real. Okay I'm exaggerating. I just wipe it down. Often.

P.S. The new freezer has an ice maker. Need I say more?

0 comments: