The kids at Grace have a picnic on the very last day of preschool. They make their own lunches and then walk to Columbian Park to play, eat, and visit. Logan asked me to walk with him and meet Craig and Bergen at the park last year. This year he wanted to go it alone.
Once at the park the kids all took off for the playground.
They joined up in small groups at first, but then more and more of them came together.
I kept my eye on the Merry-go-Round since that was where my kids were, and soon noticed that it became the place to be.
I wonder if it was because so many of them could play on it at the same time.
There were a couple of times when it was almost to the point of overflowing!
Fun!
After playing hard it was time for lunch so everyone lined up and got ready to return to the pavilion.
Here are pictures of Logan and his classmates. Only a few of which we will likely see again.
And here is a picture of Logan with Mrs. Black (L) and Mrs. English (R). I had to snap it at the picnic since my camera died at graduation.
Logan has loved preschool and Craig and I have loved his teachers. We will miss seeing them regularly, but are looking forward to keeping in touch and to having Bergen with them next year. Besides that, Mrs. Black and I have become fast friends and have some fun things planned...
Today was a great end to a great year!


0 comments:
Post a Comment