I was selected to host another House Party! (My third.) This one was to introduce Domino's new Bread Bowl Pasta. Yum.
After several get-togethers with our usual great group of friends in a short amount of time and not wanting to overwhelm them with more than what was still coming up, we decided to try something a little different, AND since preschool was ending for good, we turned this one into Logan's party -- he got to choose a few friends and their families to spend the evening with.
I was a little out of my comfort zone while planning the party because I wasn't familiar with all of the parents, but I'm glad we went ahead with it. We had a really good time and now have a handful of new families to call our friends!
There was more playing than eating among the kids, and as expected they went for the pizza. The adults enjoyed the pasta bowls, salad, and visiting, and a good time was had by all.
Note: A DVD was included in the houseparty package, but rather than try to watch it, I filled a jar with dominoes and at the end of the evening the family who guessed closest to the correct number in the jar won the movie. Congratulations to the Hornbecks! And thanks everyone for coming.

0 comments:
Post a Comment