Logan got to go on a field trip to a horse farm in May, and Craig, Bergen, and I tagged along. Okay, the teachers asked for volunteer drivers, so we helped out by driving our family there. Wild About Horses is near West Point, and is a pretty cool place for a field trip.
The kids got a tour of the grounds and the arena...
and then they each got to ride a horse!
Pam, the owner, asked for volunteers to lead the horses and I was chosen to be one of them. It was fun leading the kids around -- especially my own.
I thought they might be a little scared, but they did great!
Bergen even got to ride!
What a fun way to spend a morning!
Bye Gracie!

2 comments:
what a fun field trip!
That's really cool that Berg got to ride too!
Post a Comment