I have no idea who took this picture, but it wasn't me! (That's me Bergen is snuggling up to. See my hair on the left?) I happened upon this photo while uploading a bunch from my camera a few days ago, and thought it couldn't be sweeter.
I'm guessing it was taken a couple of Sundays ago because Berg is wearing a dress and she doesn't wear them during the week. Not that we're opposed to dresses, we just wear clothes that are a little more casual on week days. And, because since I'm obviously napping here it's probably from a recent weekend when I wasn't feeling well.
I may have to do some snooping around to find out who the secret photographer is in my family. I would totally have taken this picture of my precious sleeping baby if I hadn't been right next to her! Then I would have done what she does when anyone else is sleeping, and yelled in her ear, "WAKE UP!"
Just kidding! I would have let her continue sleeping so that I could enjoy a few moments of peace and quiet on a Sunday afternoon.
What I really want to know is if she climbed up next to me on her own, or if that same someone who took the picture helped her get there.


2 comments:
That's pretty funny! I'm always surprised when I find mystery photos on my camera.
That is so gosh darn cute! And those eyelashes, I would kill to have think, long lashes like that.
Post a Comment