Our daughter is two today! Wow! It certainly doesn't seem like it's been two years since she so grandly entered our world.
For those of you who may not know, Bergen was anxious to join our family and arrived at home...
Hooray for Craig -- the delivery man and my hero!
We celebrated with family today and had a wonderful time. Bergen liked her cake and opening her presents, but I think the thing that made her the most happy was having her cousins over to play. Of course Grandma and Grandpa are always a hit!
We went with a Hello Kitty theme this year since Bergen isn't really into anything specific yet, and I can still choose for her. Besides, in my mind I saw a cake that had to be made!
Bergen knew today was her day. She received a ribbon at church and there was a little sign with her name on it outside the nursery door. It was fun to see people wish her a happy birthday and watch her react.
Thanks everyone, for celebrating with us and for making it such a great day!



2 comments:
Gosh how I love daddy-baby pictures. That one is SOOOO sweet!
And you're cake was completely adorable! So sweet for such a sweet two-year-old.
We had a great time over that evening. What a sweet little niece I have.
Post a Comment