CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

I haven't taken time to blog lately because I've been busy with other things. I realized today though that things aren't going to be slowing down any time soon, so I'd better get back to it!

Here's a little of what's been going on...

Being sick and taking care of sick family
Organizing sewing/craft room
Being frustrated because cell phone is not working properly
Prepping for Bergen's birthday and Super Bowl shindigs
Being overwhelmed by toys

and also my partial "TO DO" list!
Get some sleep!
Go through entire house and purge
Laundry
Prep for Primary teacher in-service
Committed quilting projects (some to start and) finish - 14
Prep stuff for OUAC, MGR, and Craigslist
Quilts for business
Come up with a name for business
Scrap book and put photos in albums
Menu Planning (not something I've done before, but have wanted to do for sometime)
Organize spices
Thank you notes
Read any of the many books I have on my nightstand
Christmas gifts to make
Exercise?

And seriously, that's not everything! I've got to go!

3 comments:

Maren said...

Seriously - if you want me to come over and help purge, let me know! It'll be a kid and mommy play date!

Nicole said...

That's great, but what about blogging Bergen's birthday party? ha ha

Marisa May said...

And that's ALL? I just can't understand why you don't have time to blog!