I planned a little "play date with cupcakes" for Bergen's birthday this year. Since we don't go to play group like we did when Logan was her age, she only sees a few kids on a regular basis. And since Logan had a party when he turned two, I couldn't not do something for her.
The afternoon couldn't come soon enough for Logan. Bergen may just have wanted the cupcakes. She kept climbing up onto the counter and sticking her fingers in the bowl while I was frosting them. In fact, she put the sprinkles on them!
When the magic hour for the party arrived, Logan and Bergen were both ready for it! Her ball popper and new tricycle were the toys of choice, but the boys had fun with Logan's hot wheel track too.
Bergen's friends were nice enough to bring her gifts -- which she loved! She didn't take her necklace off until she had to and we read a new book before going to bed. The puzzle and coloring book will be fun to play with when Logan is at school... I know Bergen will enjoy having them all to herself!
The cupcakes were gone pretty quickly since there was more playing to be done. It's fun to watch kids go from one thing to another and back again.
Thanks Lukey, Bella, Cambria, Caida, Ben (and Logan), for making Bergen's day! We look forward to seeing you all again.




0 comments:
Post a Comment