I think I've mentioned before that we are a snuggling kind of family. I have friends whose kids want nothing to do with being close. I can't imagine that. We "snug" ALL. THE. TIME.
The kids are always snuggling with Craig while he's home during the day. Whenever he's been out and comes back in (and it doesn't matter how long he's been out), they immediately jump on him. It's like they've missed him or something!
One day last week he hadn't been gone, but had been trying to get a little rest before going to work. Well to the kids that was pretty much like being gone since he wasn't paying attention to them... And everyone knows that a dad in a prone position with his eyes closed is even better to snuggle with than a dad who is merely sitting down! So obviously the snuggin' began.
I get my snuggles in the evening. Logan will sidle up to me without hesitation anytime, anywhere. Bergen on the other hand will come to me and say "I nuggle you mama", then reach up and wait for me to pick her up and hold her close.
It's Heaven, I tell you. Heaven.




1 comments:
Lucky!
Zach is not a cuddler. Yet. I'm hoping he'll come around.
Con
Post a Comment