CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

My Free Lunch

One of my favorite "fast food" places is Panda Express. Yum. The only problem is that I have a hoosband (and maybe even children - I haven't asked them) who are not fans of Chinese food, so I only eat there when I am alone or with friends. Today I was alone.

I completed an online survey from the back of a receipt a few months ago and have been receiving emails ever since. This week I got one advertising a new entree and offering a free single serving TODAY. Now I don't normally go out of my way for things like this, but I had a chance to try something new from Panda Express...

I have to say, it was pretty good. I like tempura. I liked the flavor and the red and green peppers. But, it wasn't as good as my usual - Orange Chicken. I could seriously eat that stuff every. day.

So yay for Panda Express and for my free lunch! It was delicious. And I think I'll be heading there again soon. For Orange Chicken.

1 comments:

JaNae said...

Yea for FREE lunch! Somehow free ones always seem to tasete better. :)