CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 21, 2011

New Glasses

I picked up my new glasses today. They're different than any I've had before and although they're going to take some getting used to, I love them! Especially the etched swirls on the sides. They're so "artsy!"

 
Yeah me, I can see (again).

5 comments:

JaNae said...

Oooo I like how those look on you! Fabulous, Dahling!!!!!

Carri Darland said...

I love them, they kinda look like my old ones. The swirls are great.

Sarah Harrington said...

I love them Gigi! So cute! Can't wait to see them with your whole face too :)

heidi said...

They're really cute Gigi!

Mindy Dean said...

Those are darling glasses! Love it! I dreamt of you the other night. I can't remember what it was about anymore, but I remember waking and thinking that I needed to email you to say hey!!