CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 17, 2011

St. Patrick's Day 2011

We are about as far from Irish as a family can get, but I love any excuse to party, so we do a little something to celebrate St. Patrick's Day every year.

We usually have green eggs and ham, but Logan didn't want his food to be colored this year. So because I wasn't putting food coloring in the eggs, Bergen settled for green milk. (She is such a sweet girl. She hardly ever complains when she doesn't get what she wants.) This year we had shamrock shaped toast too!

 
Then there was a sugar cookie recipe I wanted to try, but the kids wanted cupcakes, so we made them instead. Bergen chose to decorate them with green with yellow (gold) frosting, and of course sprinkles! Yum!

 
 
Lastly, they each devoured their small bags of gold coins. I'd say all in all it was another successful St. Patrick's Day!

0 comments: