CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Homework

I've been trying to think of fun, new, ways to get Logan excited about doing his homework. He is not a fan. And I don't like having to nag him about it. Today we used letter tiles to practice his spelling words. And you know what? I think he liked it! I think it was good for him to see the actual letters in front of him rather than trying to come up with them from memory and recite or write them after looking at his list for a few minutes.

 
Bergen, on the other hand, is not happy when she comes home from preschool without homework and often asks me to print some from the computer so she can do it. Today she worked on the letters H and I.

 
Bergen l-o-v-e-s her homework. This is what Logan has to say about it:
"Homework. It's just that annoying thing that keeps you from playing." 1/5/11

0 comments: