CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Book Returns

We've been to the library several times in the last few months. We got some movies when Logan was home sick from school, we got some fun books to read when we returned the movies (Can anyone return something to the library without bringing something else home?), and just a couple of weeks ago we got some books to do research for a big biography project.

I think its funny how much the kids look forward to helping me return the things we check out from the library. Logan walked up to the book return on campus one day while I waited in the car by the curb. He's such a big kid. Of course that meant Bergen had to help by herself too. However, I'm not ready to let her walk up there by herself yet. Here she is returning some books at the drop off box in front of Payless a few days after Logan returned his.

 
I love little things that bring big smiles!

0 comments: