CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 4, 2010

What to do?

I'm tired. I'm frustrated. I don't want to go to work. I have a bad attitude. I don't want to help anyone and I don't want anyone to help me. I want to run and hide. I don't want to talk to anyone. And I don't want to do anything. Especially clean the kitchen after making dinner. I dread making dinner. Lately.

I hope all of this changes soon. I know I'm not fun to live with or be around right now. And I don't know what to do.

Just putting it out there for the whole world to see...

6 comments:

Kerry said...

Hey Gig...can you take any time off and come visit me? Maybe that would be a nice break for you? I am sorry you are feeling this way. I will try and call you tomorrow. i've been meaning to anyway!

Kayli said...

Life has good times and bad.
I love you.

Serena said...

Join the club!

Tiffany Alldredge Smith said...

I'm sorry Gig. I wish things were better for you. *Hugs!*

Maren said...

Take a nice lonnnng nap. Life always looks a lot better if you get some extra sleep!

(And don't worry about it - everyone feels like this at some point!)

Love you!

The Holdaway's said...

Hang in there Gig. Do you and the kids want to come over for lunch tomorrow and to play for a bit - we could walk to the park by our house? Call me...