CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A Cold Shower and Then Some

I didn't give it much thought when the water wasn't very warm when I washed my face night before last. I gave it
a lot of thought when I had to take a cold shower yesterday morning! The water heater went out -- for the third time in the last 10 years. Fortunately Craig is handy and was able to replace it (under warranty) yesterday so
I was able to take my usual nice hot shower this morning. Thanks hoosband.

In related news, the oven made a buzzing sound and sparked when the heating element caught fire and melted a few minutes after I turned it on tonight. (So much for making that treat we so desperately needed after dinner.) I can't wait to see what fun Craig will have checking into fixing that tomorrow. I sure hope we don't have to buy a new stove and that I'm able to cook what I need to for Easter dinner.

Oh, and our TV was repaired today. We've been waiting for a part for a couple of months and it finally arrived! Good thing we bought the extended warranty, which is something we've never done before. The repair guy said it would have been at least a $1000. fix.



By the way, did I mention that we replaced our dryer recently? And our refrigerator last year? And our extra freezer before that? I wonder what will happen next...

1 comments:

Catherine said...

Yikes! don't forget your camera! I would stick with extended warrenties for a while! Love ya and good luck!