Why is it that when one thing goes wrong it seems like everything goes wrong? And why can't we catch a break? Not that I want to spend all of my time complaining, but this is my blog and my place to vent. And come on, at least I'm posting. You know you like that.
Lets start with the well known fact that Craig doesn't have a job. (Stupid CAT.) Layoffs stink. They're stressful. I don't like them. And neither does he. I'm tired of going to work outside of our home every day and have great respect for those of you who do it willingly. Enough said.
I'm tired of illness. I swear one of us has been sick every day for the last I don't know how many months. Lets say since January. I was the most recent one to be sick and after two plus weeks of it I got smart and called the doctor. Since the call and a round of antibiotics I am finally feeling better. But yesterday Bergen came down with another runny nose and today Craig is feeling it. I guess I should be glad its not me again. Maybe it would have been if I were the one at home with her every day. Is that something I should feel guilty about? Because it is. Logan on the other hand, has been sick but not so sick that he's missed school, and he informed us a week or so ago that he is now the only one in his class who hasn't missed a day. Way to go Logan!
In other news, Craig had another angiogram last week, He was having some chest pain again and after a trip to the cardiologists office they decided to check him out. Fortunately he is fine. The doctor said his heart has healed from last October and that if it were a 6-cylinder engine its more like a 7 1/2; almost a V-8. Wonderful news! Why then do we have to go through this type of worry all over again with his sister Nicole? She has been having some serious discomfort for a while and is now recovering from open heart surgery done this week. Darn heredity. I feel at such a loss as to what to do.
It makes me mad. I can't/don't want to do this anymore. I'm drained and I'm tired and I wish I were all cried out (but I'm not). I know we all have trials and "we're not given anything we can't handle", but I'm done. I really am. I don't want anymore opportunities to grow.
I quit.
Friday, March 5, 2010
Gripe Gripe Gripe
Posted by Gigi at 10:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
i am with you! no more growth opportunities! (can we quit together?) love ya girl!
I know it stinks right now - but you'll get through it. Just know that you are loved!
Shall I come wisk you away from your sorrows? We'll drive and drive and not look back. (Until we get all guilty and motherly and run all the way home to our babies.)
Pisser, Gig. (Am I your only friend who would say that?)
I hope things are going better for you soon.
Love ya'!
Con
hang in there girl!
Post a Comment