
Craig had scouts tonight and I stayed home from work with a stomach ache today (probably because I ate way too many little ham sandwiches at bunko last night) so I didn't make a big dinner.
We're not huge celebrators of St.Patrick's Day, but I do like to make something green to eat just for fun. So while I ate some left over baked potato soup, the kids had chicken nuggets and green applesauce! And they loved it! I'm glad they're so easily pleased at this age. They also each got a $1.00 gold coin. Maybe both of these things will become a tradition.
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
A New Tradition?
Posted by Gigi at 6:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I just had to tell you what a great job you do on your blog. Good writing, nice pictures, some humor and lots of warmth. Love it! Sorry you couldn't make it to WorkOne today - I looked for you. Maybe tomorrow!
Post a Comment