CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Spring Break

Spring Break is here! And since its Logan's first official one I wanted to make it fun and possibly start some traditions. I really wanted to go to Chicago the Shedd Aquarium, the Lincoln Park Zoo, or the Museum of Science and Industry, but that wasn't going to happen. I was bummed that I had to work, but it still turned out to be a good week.


On Monday the kids got to go and play with their cousins while Craig went to the dentist. Not what we had originally planned, but he broke a tooth and had to get it fixed. Lucky for the kids their cousins were close by.


On Tuesday Logan was invited over to his friend Riley's for a play date. He took his bike with him since the weather was nice and they had a great time playing inside and outside. Logan said his lunch was good too. (Thanks Sarah.)


On Wednesday Logan got to go to pack meeting with Craig. (He loves going to scouts once a month.) He was even going to get to be in the skit the bears were going to put on, but they ran out of time before they got to do it.


On Thursday after spending time playing with the cousins again while Craig returned to the dentist and after I got home from work, we all went to a movie. "How to Train Your Dragon" was great!


On Friday Grandpa Don and Grandma Lynne came to our house and hung out with the kids while Craig and I went to a meeting in Indy. They had fun playing, watching "Herbie Rides Again" and eating pizza.



What I thought might not be a very eventful week turned out to be a lot of fun for the kids. Logan had a great Spring Break!

*Sorry no pictures of the cousins playing together. I was at work, remember?

0 comments: