CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sickofit. One word.

I am tired of being sick, tired of my family being sick, and tired of being around people who are sick. (No offense to those of you who are sick.)

It just seems like I can't get anything done. Because... I'm sick.

The days seem so long being at work, and after I'm home and dinner is done and the kids are in bed, I'm wiped out. I wish I had the energy of my children! Why is it that they seem to be able to keep going even when they're sick?

Logan wasn't feeling well a couple of weekends ago and Bergen had the croup last weekend, so Craig and I took turns staying home from church with them. So why is it now that they are better, I'm still sick?

Just feeling sorry for myself. I'll stop now.

0 comments: