CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Our List

Here is post one of the new posts I said I'd be putting up. And its not even one from the past. Obviously I haven't made being at the computer a priority. Imagine that.


We had a great discussion with the kids at dinner the other night. (I have a friend who has instituted "allowance" and it got me thinking about some of the things I want to do with our kids.) We talked about all kinds of things, but the focus turned to what we want to do this summer.

Here's the list:
Plant a garden
Go to Nauvoo
Read lots of books
Read The Friend
Landscape the front yard
Study the scriptures
Go on bike rides
Go geocaching
Go to the Imagination Station
Take day trips
Ride horses
Go to Clegg Botanical Gardens
"Explore nature" (Logan's exact words)
Go to drive in movies
Go camping
Go to Turkey Run and Shades
Go to the zoo
See Grandpa Lo!
Swimming Lessons
Do the library summer reading program

We have a lot to do... I can't wait to get started!



1 comments:

Catherine said...

Good luck with your list... sounds like a very memorable summer to be had! Tell Logan as he is pulling weeds in the garden "welcome to "exploring nature"! HAHA! see if thats what he had in mind...lol`