Have you ever wanted to be someone else? I have; so I know what it's like. That being said, I think Bergen wants to be Logan... or at least be just like him! 
Here's some of the evidence:
Swinging high!
On the big kid slide.
Wanting to be in the exact same space.
Even going to time out. What's up with that?!
And reading before bed.
I don't think she could have picked a better person to "wannabe". Way to go girlie!
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Wannabe
Posted by Gigi at 11:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
You be careful when I was younger I wanted to be just like Ken. When I got a little older I just wanted to date his friends... :) Just something to think about. Miss ya GiGi!
Gigi, this is so funny. How CUTE!!!
I love it! They are soooo cute!
How cute! That is so sweet! Avery has her moments, but most of the time when Logan gets near her she screams at him Probably because he usually takes her toys away. Meanie! But the best is when they are playing and laughing together. It's the best sound in the world...I love it!
I love all the cute pics! They are so adorable!
Gigi
They are so cute together. I can't believe how big they are getting. Elisia does the same thing still. She loves being just like Jared and now Jared likes being like Elisia...What a fun age
This is what I hope for my girls! I want them to love eachother this much! What a good mama you are to enable them to love eachother so much!
Post a Comment