CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

"Pretty Mommy"

Logan is all about doing my hair lately. He tells me he wants to make me look pretty. Here I am after he decided to fix it up while we were in the middle of playing on the floor. He had me lie back on one of the walls of his fort that had fallen down and made me look "nice" right then and there. What a guy!

 
Posted by Picasa

It's fun to see yourself in your kids isn't it? Apparently when my sister and I were little we used to do the same thing to our "Pretty Daddy!" (Only we'd sit on his chest and comb his hair forward).

*By the way, my dad is sporting a ponytail these days.
I think it's "pretty" cool!

1 comments:

Heather S. said...

Don't you just love the things kids come up with. They never cease to make me laugh.