CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 12, 2008

What to do about a tattoo...

Logan is very observant. He notices everything. He remembers everything. And I mean everything! Tattoos for instance.

I can't remember when I started wanting a tattoo. I do remember mentioning it to my mom once, and making a mental note of her reaction. I still think it would be "fun" to have a tattoo, but I will never get one -- and not because of my mom. It's just not gonna happen. Nope. Nada. No Sirree. I wonder if Logan knows that.

Getting back to the point. We know people with tattoos. So he knows people with tattoos. He knows what they are -- we've discussed them at length. He knows they can look pretty cool. He knows it hurts to get one. He knows that nice people have/get tattoos. He knows tattoos are permanent. He knows that having a tattoo doesn't make you a bad person. And he knows that "we don't do that in our family". Still there's something about a tattoo that he finds irresistible.


 
Posted by Picasa


Logan showed me a fine looking anchor (hanker) tattoo on his chest and a few others on his arms, cheeks, and back the other day and I had to laugh. Where does he come up with this stuff? I thought with the "hook" and the look he was giving me that he was pretending to be a pirate, but no! He informed me that he was a race car driver! Okay?. Either way I'm sure girls would be in awe. Just look at Bergen. She was so taken with Logan's tattoos that she had to get in on the action "too"!

3 comments:

Kayli said...

Funny what piques kids interests. Those are some pretty good tattoos, and I especially love Bergen's funny face!

The Holdaway's said...

I forgot all about the "hanker" when we were over that evening! Logan is so funny! Made me laugh all over again...

Nicole said...

Oh my gosh, I laughed so hard. Kids can be so funny. Spencer is into saying ...ahoy. Like when we are looking for the remote he says "remote ahoy." Go figure