CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Planting

The kids were with me when I went to get some plants for the "garden" the other day and Logan was so excited about it that I let him choose a couple. He chose one of the tomato plants and a watermelon! Let's see how he likes helping me take care of them...

The plants sat in the garage for a couple of days due to rain, but I was able to get them in the ground on Saturday afternoon. Here they are for your viewing pleasure (from top left): Logan with the cherry tomato plant he chose, one zucchini, one watermelon, and three tomatoes - Jet Star, Big Boy, and Better Boy.

 
Posted by Picasa


I'm looking forward to seeing what Logan remembers from gardening last year and to seeing how many times he decides the plants need watering - each day. And let's not forget that even though she was napping during the planting phase, Bergen will be helping too. Fun times!

1 comments:

Kristen said...

How fun! I just helped my kids plant some tomato plants this afternoon. They have great expectations!