CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Thoughtful Words

I received an email from one of my mom friends today. She's the mom of one of Logan's classmates so we know each other through our boys. We actually see each other quite a bit in passing during the school year, and we've made it a point for our kids to have regular play dates this summer, but she isn't someone I feel like I know really well (although I'd like to). Anyway, she said this:

"I really appreciate how easy it is to talk with you. We really need to spend more time together. Thank you so much for having such a joyful and generous spirit."
Can you believe that? It made my day!

I think this woman is amazing and to know that she thinks this of me is... nice. Really nice.

Thanks Sarah.

1 comments:

JaNae said...

She described you so perfectly! Love ya!!!