CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Creative Kids

I love to see my kids imaginations at work. They are so creative!

Today Logan came up to me asking me to zip his pants because he couldn't do it with his batting gloves on. He was also wearing a lab coat and sun glasses. I had to laugh when he thrust his hips at me. Then he was off to play as Dr. Brown from Back to the Future, of course!

I found the good doctor outside a few minutes later in his "Delorian" with Marty (Bergen) and Einstein (Bergen's puppy, Howard). I'm glad I got some pictures. If you look closely you can see that they have the rod in the back of the truck. They're ready for lightning to strike!

 
 
 
I even got a picture of the Flux Capacitor. Awesome.

 
I love those creative kids of mine.

4 comments:

The Holdaway's said...

I can't believe that thing will go with them in it! Love that Logan still loves to dress up and act - you should get him into a local play...

JaNae said...

So super cute! Very creative for sure. Good thing Mom & Dad are doing such a great job introducing them to such great shows, aids in the imagination for sure. :)

Charlotte said...

That is so cool! Love it!

Nicole said...

Oh my gosh, that is so funny and cute! I love the flux capacitor drawn on the back of the seat.