We are in the middle of a heat wave here in Indiana. So, although 'we don't say shut up in our family', I had to laugh when I got this cartoon from my mother-in-law! 
I completely understand how that ear of corn feels! It's like Craig's the regular ear of corn and I'm the popped one. And I admit it, I might even think those words in my head on occasion... but only when he's teasing me mercilessly. ha! ha!
Wednesday, July 20, 2011
Hot Humor
Posted by Gigi at 10:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm sorry it's so hot! Funny that I moved to Arizona and it's actually cooler here than there! (A hot day for us is if it gets to 100 or 103. But it's so dry and normally breezy it's just not bad at all! And a quick drive up into the mountains will bring us back to a nice 80.)
What a cleaver cartoon. :) Sorry it's so miserable, weather has been so nuts all over lately. Hope it gets better soon.
I had roommates who didn't say "shut up!" either so we said, "Be quiet very strongly!" no need not saying that in stead. :D
Post a Comment