CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 22, 2011

First Day of Seconds

The kids started school today.

Bergen is in her second year of preschool and Logan is in second grade!

They were both pretty excited about it being their first day.

Logan was up before Craig went to wake him. He got up and got dressed before eating breakfast, and he brushed his teeth and hair before we could remind him to do it. He was also pretty set on what he wanted to wear. His shirt says, "Wake Up. Brush Teeth. Be Awesome!" He's even made up some actions to go with it. Silly kid.

Bergen was good about eating breakfast, but was a little reluctant to get dressed because I wouldn't let her wear clothes that didn't match. It's hard to understand at
4 1/2 that just because shorts and a shirt both have flowers on them doesn't mean they go together. However, when she did finally decide on her outfit, she was good to go.

 
I wanted to make cookies as an after school snack, but had a busier day than I'd planned and didn't even get started on them until both Logan and Bergen were home from school. Not that they minded. They love helping me in the kitchen and they got to eat them right out of the oven.

And no homework for either of them! I'd say not a bad first day.


1 comments:

Mindy Dean said...

Awesome! I can't believe how much they've grown. Miss u!