We went to the church Trunk-or-Treat again this year. There are times I'd rather take the kids trick-or-treating in our neighborhood, but it doesn't have many kids in it and they love seeing their friends and all the fun costumes, so it's just become something that we do.
Logan and Bergen were excited to dress up (as usual) and stop to see a few neighbors and friends before heading out. He was a mad scientist this year, and she was a puppy, and both of them portrayed their characters well.
Here is an unhappy Logan after dropping and breaking one of his precious test tubes. Poor guy. He wanted to go to the store right then and get a new one!
And here's Bergen being playful in the leaves.
Of course the night wouldn't have been complete if we hadn't run into our cousins! It was their first time at Trunk-or-Treat.
I let the kids run around some before heading home. One of the reasons was so I could take some pictures. Isn't that something all moms do? These two sure are loving toward each other. I love taking pictures of them together.
We topped the evening off by stopping at McDonald's for french fries on the way home. Then after baths and pajamas we counted up all the loot.
What a fun night!
0 comments:
Post a Comment