CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

"Pumpkin Patch"

This year our trip to the "pumpkin patch" was as different as it's ever been. Our Saturdays were full and we didn't have time to go on our usual hay ride up in Benton County, so the kids and I went to the Congress Street Church after school one day instead. It was a quick trip, but I think they had as much fun as could be expected.

We wandered around the parking lot until we found just the right pumpkins, and then

 
we loaded them onto a wagon and took them to our car so we could take them home!

 
Logan and Bergen were really good sports and are looking forward to having Craig help them carve their pumpkins.

 
Did I mention that we got a little treat on the way home? I think an outing is always more fun when it includes a treat!

1 comments:

Mindy Dean said...

That is a great place to get pumpkins! And right around the corner from our old house. **Sniff, sniff** I can't believe how big the kids are. Miss you!