CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Another New Adventure


I've been working out at the Y for a few weeks now. I've been meeting my sister-in-law Nicole, and I like working out with her, but our schedules don't always coincide so it isn't really ideal.

We're both committed to working out and we want to keep going together, I just don't know how we can. I need to work out in the morning and she needs to workout in the afternoon. So today I tried something new.

Really new.

After dropping Bergen off at preschool I went and I worked out with (wait for it...)


Craig.

After almost 10 1/2 years of marriage we've finally found something out-of-the-ordinary to do together - and I couldn't be more excited! Okay, I know that working out together isn't that big a deal, but for us it's HUGE!

Craig is a cyclist and I can't keep up with him so riding together isn't fun. He's a good sport though, and humors me when we go together by riding in circles around me. The thing about going to the gym though, is that we can workout together but do our own things!

I still want to meet Nicole and workout together when we can, but I'm happy to have Craig to go with me too. Here's to a whole new adventure...

2 comments:

JaNae said...

Oooo, new adventures with spouses are important and most of all FUN! Enjoy you two. :)

The Holdaway's said...

Joe and I have been working out the gym after I get picked up from work. The kids go to the daycare there and we do some sort of cardio and weights together. We like it a lot (and we've both lost weight!)

Have fun!