CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Fun with Food

The kids and I were in the cracker aisle at the grocery store when they both spotted the Scrabble Junior Spooky Spell Cheez-Its and HAD to have them! Cheese flavored crackers were on my list anyway, so I splurged and bought them. I'm always up for having "fun" food; ask Craig.

 
Anyway, we came home and I put them away thinking the kids would have some as a snack another day. Silly me. My dear hoosband (who likes to have something to eat after work) got into them. Then he and Bergen shared some while Logan was at school the next day. I had some tonight. And Logan? I don't know if he got more than a handful.

He was excited to see what I left on the counter for him this morning, but sad to learn they were all that were left. He was even thoughtful when eating them. He only ate the letters in his name that weren't part of the other names because he wanted Bergen to see them too.

 
That boy of mine ate a whopping three crackers - L, O, and A - although he wanted more. So I'm going back to the store and buying another box. They're not even that good (I much prefer the Whales from Stouffer's), but Logan is going to have fun with them...

3 comments:

Andrew and Sharon said...

Cute! How fun.

Anonymous said...

Love it!

JaNae said...

What a smarty pants!