Craig is our resident pumpkin carver.
We usually go to a pumpkin farm in Benton County and take a hayride out to a patch where we get to pick our pumpkins, carry them back to the trailer, bring them home, set them outside the front door, and think about what we want to do with them.
When the kids decide what they want carved, Craig takes the lead. One year he carved a face that Logan drew, another time he carved Yoda. We've had vampires, werewolves, jack-o-lanterns, and all kinds of things... This year we went with a ghostly theme.
I had to laugh as Craig cut open and got the pumpkins ready to clean. Logan wouldn't have anything to do with pulling stuff out of them, but Bergen put her hands right inside! She was there every step of the way. (Very impressive.)
I think they turned out pretty cool!
Happy Halloweeeeeen!
4 comments:
Cool punkins!!
I love the ghost buster pumpkin.
Love them. Craig always does such a great job. What a good dad he is
Amazing! He could teach others how to carve pumpkins.
Post a Comment