CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My little "BIG" Girl

Poor Bergen. She left her tricycle behind the Durango late last fall and I backed into it. I knew what it was the moment I bumped it and I was heartsick. I'd picked it out as a birthday gift and had wanted her to have it since before she was born! (Logan got a bicycle instead of a tricycle for his third birthday and I felt gypped. Shouldn't every child start out with a tricycle? I thought so.)

Of course we weren't about to go out and buy a new Radio Flyer... Well, I was, but my plan was overruled. So that sweet little girl has been tooling around on Logan's "Rocket" and has been pretty content with it.

Look at her! What a proud little thing. She's getting to be such a big girl!

 
I'm glad Bergen had a bike to ride this summer. But I'm hoping she'll have something a bit more girly next year.

2 comments:

Catherine said...

break out the purple spray paint, that rocket can be girly in 30 seconds flat!

Mindy Dean said...

I too spray-painted a red trike purple for Phebe once! Hit the end of summer yard sales to score a deal for next summer!!