CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Summer Hair

We really enjoyed ourselves this summer and looking back I've made some interesting observations. One in particular I want to remember.

We let a lot of things go - including our hair!

Logan loved being at the pool and ended up looking like quite a "surfer dude" by the end of summer. His hair got lighter and longer and he loved it!

He was Mr. Happy and Carefree.

I think he looks like one of those guys from a Gidget movie with this "do"!


Bergen's hair got blonder and her skin got browner as we spent time at the pool. She couldn't get enough of it!


 
She also decided she wanted to let her bangs grow, so we went with it.

She looked like a "California Girl" by the time August rolled around.

It was F-U-N fun!

1 comments:

Nicole said...

Yelp, the long haired hippy boy and the California girl. They were so cute, well....and still are