CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 6, 2010

Fun Friday: Pudding Pops

The kids and I haven't been to the pool all week, so rather than do something else for Fun Friday they chose to go swimming. Of course it didn't hurt that our friends the Black's were going to be there too! (We have been having SO much fun with them.)

I did think of something we could do beforehand though. We made pudding pops so they'd be ready to eat when we got home!

Logan and Bergen both did a great job pouring the milk in the bowls and stirring, but I think their favorite part was filling up the cups!

 
 
They put chocolate and vanilla pudding in the cups and swirled it a little. Then we covered them with Saran Wrap, stuck a Popsicle stick in them, and I put them in the freezer.

 
 
Yum!

 
*Note to self: Buy more Dixie Cups!

2 comments:

JaNae said...

Logan is so tan! I love his highlights. Is Bergen making pudding pops in a jacket?! :) Looks fun AND tasty!

Gigi said...

JaNae - Bergen is wearing Logan's Indiana Jones costume!