CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

In the Spotlight!

I remember Logan telling me that he and Bergen had gotten out the Little People Christmas sets, but thought nothing of it until later when I was doing something on the computer and realized I was hearing "Away in a Manger" over and over and over again. When I turned around to see what was happening I found Bergen like this:

She was shining a spotlight on an angel!

Apparently she and Logan had been putting on some kind of "show" and she decided to continue it with her Little People when they were through. She'd made a stage and was having them perform on it!

She'd lined the figures up in three groups according to type. (She told me they were away from the stage so they couldn't watch each other.) Then she went through the lines one at a time placing each figure on the stage to perform. When they were finished they were placed in another line so they could watch the rest of the show. It was kind of like an assembly line (and reminded me of ballet recitals when I was little.)

 
 
 
I loved watching my sweet daughter give everyone a turn in the spotlight! (She didn't like me distracting her so I could take her picture in the middle of the performance.)

She how she's shining the light on the camel? She did that with every single little person and I heard that song play at least 25 times.

Bergen was happy to explain everything when I asked questions about what she was doing. I was happy to have captured it all on camera.

And you know what? I think the Little People were happy too.

 

1 comments:

JaNae said...

So super cute, B!