CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 13, 2010

Celebrity Sighting

Guess who we saw today?

Herbie!!

I'd heard he was around here somewhere... My friend Michelle told me she'd seen him a few weeks before Logan's birthday and I didn't tell anyone (except Craig), but I really tried to find him. I thought it would be so cool to talk to the owner and see if she'd bring him by the day of Logan's party. But I never found either of them. And I've looked since.

Guess who spotted Herbie today? Logan. And he was thrilled!, as was Bergen.

We were getting ready to head east on State Road 26 after picking up some dinner from Pizza Hut, but we quickly changed our minds and turned west. We made it into the flow of traffic alright, but a PT Loser wouldn't let us change lanes and we couldn't catch up (Big dummy!), so I took this picture through the windshield as Herbie got away from us through the intersection on 26 and 52.

I hope we find him again, but just in case we don't, we have proof that Herbie is alive and well in Lafayette!

2 comments:

Tiffany Alldredge Smith said...

That's awesome!!

JaNae said...

Too, too cool! Saw a dvd of an original Herbie movie and thought of my friends in IN. :)