CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Just a little GROSS follow up

Remember that blister I mentioned in my last post? Well, it became a blister within a blister. And it popped. A couple of times.

It swelled and hurt and I was squeezing some fluid out of it when all of a sudden my skin popped out of the pin hole I'd made! GROSS! I freaked out! It was disgusting! So I quickly ripped it off - a perfect little round blister circle.

Look! (This was right before I squeezed the puss out of it.)

 
Things like this really make me sick. I'm a wimp. So why the blog post? Well, because I didn't want to ruin my crafty post with such offensiveness. I did however, want to remember it so that the next time I want to get crafty... I don't!

0 comments: