CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A Fun Memory

I have so many good memories of growing up with my brother and sister. One in particular came to mind tonight. Let me explain:

Audrey got married while Eric and I were still in junior high and high school so we had a few years to hang out; just the two of us. We had a lot of inside jokes during that time and one still makes me laugh. Only it wasn't a joke really.

Eric had a pet name for me. He called me My Little Babushka. Don't ask me why, I think we just thought babushka was a funny word. Didn't you find things funny for no reason when you were a kid?

Well, tonight after asking Bergen to put her pajamas on I heard her calling for help and found her like this!

 
Ha! Ha! She looks like a little babushka! Or at least how I remember picturing one.

1 comments:

Nicole said...

That is so funny, I call Jordan my little babushka sometimes.