We make homemade pizza once a month or so. It's a Ream family tradition. And our kids love it!
While I was working around the house today I decided that tonight would be a pizza night. Easy dinner is what I was really thinking. So I got some pizza dough out of the freezer. (Okay, so maybe everything isn't perfectly homemade, but close enough. Thank you Sam's Club.)
The kids had their usuals: a pepperoni calzone for Logan and a cheese pizza for Bergen. After I made them their personal sized portions there was enough dough left for another small pizza and maybe a half. So to finish things off I made a pepperoni pizza because I knew Logan would still be hungry and even if he ate until he was full there would be some left for Craig, and a little specialty pizza for myself... which is where the yum comes in.
I wasn't in the mood for anything heavy so Iooked in the fridge, spied some of those sweet peppers I like so much, and decided to try them.
Thursday, September 23, 2010
Yum.
Posted by Gigi at 10:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment