CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 26, 2010

Stuffed Shells

I tried a new recipe for dinner tonight. Its one I've wanted to try for a while, so when I saw that Ricotta cheese was on sale last week I decided to buy some and make it.

Here it is before going into the oven.

 

And here it is after having served some up for the kids.

 

It was Mmmm, Mmmm, good. It ranks right up there with the Creamy Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas I made not long ago that tasted like they were from a restaurant!

I love good food. I also love it when my family likes good food. Logan was skeptical at first, but ended up complimenting me on it and had two helpings, plus garlic bread. This is definitely another one for the make-it-again recipe book!

*The recipe made 30 shells. I baked 20 and froze 10. We're looking forward to having them again!

4 comments:

Heather S. said...

They look good, can you share the recipe?

Nicole said...

Ditto, I need the recipe

The Holdaway's said...

Looks yummy. I make ours with cottage cheese and an egg mixed in for binding. And when I make some, I make extra and freeze them (just flash freeze them on some wax paper and a cookie sheet and then put them in a ziploc once hard). Then you have a couple extra dinners made and you can bake them from frozen, just takes a bit longer.

JaNae said...

Looks yummy. Way to go Logan trying something new!!!