CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Fun Friday: McDonald's and a Movie

Today Logan, Bergen and I had what I think was our best Fun Friday yet! We went to McDonald's for lunch and then to see the movie Ramona and Beezuz with friends.

Holly and Abigail are so much fun! We went to their house for lunch yesterday and had plans to go to the pool afterward, but the kids were having such a good time we just stayed and played. While we were there Holly and I decided we'd go to the pool today instead, but the weather didn't cooperate, so our plans changed again and a movie it was.

The kids had just the right amount of time to eat and play in the Play Place before we headed to the movie and I was pleasantly surprised when both of mine came right away when I called them. No giving them 'five more minutes' or anything!

The movie was great! I remember reading about Beverly Cleary's Ramona when I was little and she was a character. I liked it so much would even venture to say that I will buy it when it comes out on DVD. I think it's one Logan and Bergen will enjoy watching over and over again. (And one that I won't mind listening to over and over again when I'm doing something other than watching it with them.)

The kids were back to being their rambunctious selves after the movie was over. I didn't get any pictures of them running around, but here they are climbing under the benches in the lobby. I have to say they were very well behaved during the show (which made for a proud mom moment) so I didn't mind them getting their wiggles out afterward.

 
What a fun day!

*I realized after we got home from our adventure that "Fun Friday" will be coming to an end soon. School will be starting in just over three weeks! I am SO glad we've been able to do this. It may become a tradition!

1 comments:

JaNae said...

Way to go Supermom!