CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 23, 2010

New Camera, Take Two

I got a new camera a few months ago (it was in March), and I loved it! For a little while. In May the battery started overheating and at times the screen would only show static. It was frustrating. The worst was when it wouldn't work the day of Logan's kindergarten graduation program. I could have cried.

I really tried to give that camera the benefit of the doubt, but after many attempts to get it working correctly and not succeeding, I returned it. I've only been without it for a few weeks, but it seems like forever. I miss having a camera.

So imagine my excitement when my new camera arrived via UPS today! The battery is charging right now and I'll be trying it out tomorrow (or later tonight).


I. can't. wait! Pictures will be taken and new blog posts will be coming soon!!

Oh, and isn't it beautiful?

2 comments:

Charity said...

My new camera's red too :).

JaNae said...

You didn't let Craig have any say in the color did you? Very pretty. Hope it's more of a success than the last one.