CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Oh Happy Day!



Craig got a call today asking if he could return to work
for CAT on May 3, 2010. He'll be in safety training from 7:30am to 3:30pm for the first week and then they'll decide what shift he'll be on. I'll continue working at WorkOne until we get "caught up" and then will be back at home with the kids.

We couldn't be happier!

8 comments:

beSlightlyAskew said...

Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay
My, oh my what a wonderful day!
Plenty of sunshine heading my way
Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay

Mister Bluebird on my shoulder
It's the truth, it's actch'll
Ev'rything is satisfactch'll
Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay
Wonderful feeling, wonderful day!

Kayli said...

OH GIGI!!!! I am sooooo sooooooo happy to hear that fantastic news!!!! I'm so very very glad for you--what a time you've had over the past while. Love you!

Mindy Dean said...

WOOHOO!! I am so happy for you.

Heather S. said...

That's awesome Gigi! I'm so happy for you guys! I bet that's such a relief.

Unknown said...

Congrats! Thats just absolutely fabulous!!!! **hugs**

The Holdaway's said...

Yeah!!! Everything is starting to fall back into place - lots of love for you all!

Marie said...

This is great!!

Connie said...

Gig,

Tell your hoosband I said "Congrats!"

You must feel so relieved. Yeah!

Con