Logan's teacher wrote a note on one of his papers last Friday. It wasn't good news. Apparently the class had worked on the paper together for a total of 25 minutes over two days and Logan hadn't finish it. There was "too much talking going on."
Craig discussed it with Logan as soon as they went through his backpack after school on Friday. I saw the note when I got home from work and talked to Craig about it then. (That's why I knew he had talked to Logan.)
I was pleasantly surprised to find when we spoke later, that Craig and I both had the same idea about what Logan needed to do to rectify the situation. Unfortunately we didn't think much about it over the weekend after we talked to him. (And I realized only this morning that we should have followed through right then.) However, when Logan got home from school today we reminded him of what he had to do...
He completed the paper and wrote his teacher a note of apology - with minimal complaint.
It said:"Mrs. Findley,
I'm sorry I was talking.
From, Logan"
So here we are at just the beginning of what will be many lessons learned. Good job Logan! I wish I knew every lesson would be learned so easily and so well.
3 comments:
Aww, sweet.
What a good mom you are! :) That's great! What a sweet pic of your little guy, too!
Blessings,
Stacey
good job mama!
Post a Comment