CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Indy Weekend

Craig and I spent our first night away from the kids on Friday. We went to Indianapolis to celebrate our 10th anniversary, and we had a great time! Unfortunately I forgot to charge the camera battery...

Craig was a sweetheart. He let me choose where I wanted to go. So: First we went to the Indianapolis Motor Speedway Museum. It was fun to see and learn about all the cars. Early in the day the camera was working so I did get a few pictures. Too bad none were of us. We thought the kids would like seeing the cars and plan to take them back sometime.






Dinner at T.G.I.Friday's was mmm mmm good. Craig had a tasty burger and I had the most delicious tomato and mozzarella salad as a side to my chicken. Of course we ate too much since we also had appetizers and dessert, but it was our anniversary.

After dinner we headed to an Indians game. It was great (even though we lost in the end) and it was opening night so there were fireworks! We decided we want to take the kids here too. They're going to l-o-v-e going to a game or two this summer!





On Saturday, we spent the morning at Lowe's. Since we really need to redo the floors in the bathrooms we thought why not go look for something so we can make our plans. We ended up dreaming and planning all the remodeling we want to do in the house. ha ha! Like that's going to happen. Then we had lunch at Pizza Hut and were off to get the kids.

I enjoyed spending time alone with Craig and can't wait to do it again. I just can't wait another 10 years... Better start saving my pennies.

Happy Anniversary handsome hoosband of mine.
I love you.

0 comments: