CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Garage Sale #2

My friend Heather and I had a garage sale with the rest of my neighborhood a few months ago and loved it so much (ha!) we decided to do it again. Last weekend.

We really just wanted to sell the fall clothes we had left over from the last sale, and see what else we could purge from our homes. We had some friends purge from their homes too. And we had a huge sale!

The kids especially enjoyed going through e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g! I know there are now more stuffed animals in the house than there were when I gathered them up before the sale. Maybe I'll get them out of here next year...

No matter what, it was fun to watch the kids having such a good time.

 

 

 

Let's do it again Heather!

1 comments:

The Holdaway's said...

I'm all for the spring one again! Just let me know when it is and I'll be ready...